Have you always wanted to work in a Correction environment? Go no further, HCA has you covered with this 3 months position in the Northern Rivers region of NSW.
Are you worried about safety working in a Correction environment, you don’t have to be when your’ working with Healthcare Australia. You will be in an environment where you have a great team to support you throughout your placement with the safety of having security personnel working with you 24/7.
- 2+ years Experience as a Registered Nurse ideally with a background in acute or primary health care (GP Clinic)
- Corrections & Mental health experience – Highly regarded
- A Flexible & Adventurous spirit with a strong motivation to excel
- Unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- Current Working with Children Check & National Police Clearance (or ability to obtain one)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- All return travel expenses at commencement and completion of the contract are covered within Australia.
- Hire car will be provided for the duration of the contract (Conditions apply)
- You will have a dedicated Consultant who will work closely with you to address any issues or concerns that you have no matter where you travel in Australia.
- National Cash Incentive > For every hour you work, you will earn 1 point and for every 500 points, you will earn $500.
- Education Bonus of $1000 annually.
Healthcare Australia is the leading nursing agency in Australia and has the strongest national presence for Rural & Remote placements in Australia. We pride ourselves on our reputation for providing quality nursing staff to all facilities. At HCA your specialist national consultant works for you to ensure you get the opportunity to build on your skills while getting only the outcomes you are 100% satisfied with.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!