Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter, and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before the application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression thorough recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
Competitive Salary Package
Paying between $32.86-$50 per hour depending on-increment year and level
What you bring:
- Registered Nurse for 3 years with a minimum of 12 months Emergency Department experience
- Desirable a Grad Dip in Emergency Nursing/Acute Care or Masters in Emergency Nursing
- Essential – a team player who works hard when required but can have fun
- A desire to join a team committed to the care of others in a mission based organisation
- Advanced Life Support Certificate
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a leading mission based health care organisation. We offer paid parental leave, salary packaging, career progression, flexible working hours and training and skills development. The hospital is also proud to be recognised as a leader in gender equality. The hospital will consider nurses relocating internationally with the required experience and eligibility for sponsorship. Relocation assistance is provided for staff interstate or internationally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess patient symptoms and prioritise based on triage principles
- Identify the medical problem and refer to appropriate medical services
- Document medical history, medication and allergies
- Administer medication, take blood samples, and insert IV’s
- Clean and bandage wounds
- Provide support to patients’ families regarding treatment, recovery, or end of life
If this sounds like you, please forward your Cover Letter and Resume to Will Grant at [email protected] or call for a confidential chat on 0428449158
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!