Healthcare Australia (HCA), Australia’s No.1 agency, is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our team for casual work. Demand available through a variety of Hospitals and Facilities in Metro Melbourne for various General Medical / Surgical Acute Nursing roles. Shifts available every day of the week!
Great opportunities to support Victoria’s Hospital and Facilities that have been affected during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Support during COVID-19 pandemic
- General acute ward work
- Accurately recording information and updating paperwork
- Casual & flexible shifts available
- Immediate Start
- Full PPE provided
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 12 month experience working as Registered Nurse in a hospital
- 2 relevant clinical references from a manager/supervisor
- AHPRA Registration
- National Police Check or willing to obtain
- Fully vaccinated with COVID-19 vaccine
- Current Flu Vaccine
- Must have an Australian Driver’s License
- Must have reliable transport (own car preferred)
- Opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Opportunities to further develop your Clinical and Management skills
- Your choice of exclusive local shifts – we have your shifts first time, every time!
- Variety of shifts availability with the flexibility of choosing when you work
- With our easy to use eHCA app you can view and confirm shifts and easily submit your timesheets.
- We offer the choice of weekly pay or QuickPay service to receive payments within 48hrs of working a shift.
- To reward you for all your hard work, we offer unbeatable Bonus & Incentive Programs
How to apply?
Register your interest at https://www.healthcareaustralia.com.au/jobseekers/
or for a confidential conversation, call now on 1300 687 737
One of our friendly staff will take you through a simple and easy recruitment process.
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!