Registered Nurse positions across Metropolitan Melbourne!
Do you want to pick and choose your hours?
Work Close to home?
Above Award Pay?
Assist with COVID Response?
We currently have Registered Nurse (RN) positions available in Facilities across Melbourne Metropolitan Area!
About the role
Healthcare Australia (HCA) allow you to live a lifestyle that works for you. We offer our staff the option to pick and choose when they would like to pick up additional work, and do our best to make this happen. If we don’t receive a request for a shift to be filled near you, our friendly allocations team will go out of their way to try and get you in somewhere at a time that suits you!
Skills and Qualifications:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- 12 months experience having worked as a Registered Nurse
- Excellent communication and clinical documentation skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A commitment to keeping yourself and others safe
- The right to work in Australia
- HCA have a priority to book over other agencies with major National Healthcare Groups
- Work Life Balance – YOU choose when you work
- Competitive pay rates and flexible payment options
- Only agency to offer 24-hour QUICKPAY
- FREE education and upskill annually
- FREE criminal history checks
- FREE Uniform
- Work across ANY of our locations in Australia
- Unbeatable bonus schemes – Ca$h 4 Hour$ and Refer a friend incentive programs
“I am part of a family with HCA, not just a number!” – Andrea, RN
In addition to our work available in Private & Public Hospitals, we also have a diverse range of positions available to assist with HCA’s COVID response. This includes COVID Immunisations, COVID Swabbing and a large variety of other roles.
If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about us and the work we do visit the Healthcare Australia website at www.healthcareaustralia.com.au
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!