Healthcare Australia have proudly partnered with a leading organisation who have opportunities for registered nurses to join their team!
Benefits on offer
- Relocation Assistance may be offered for exceptional candidates
- Full time or part-time opportunity
- Career development opportunity
- Potential sponsorship opportunities for international candidates
About the role
Key responsibilities include:
- Complete reporting and documentation in line with relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, professional standards, policies, and procedures
- Provide supervision and leadership to a team of healthcare professionals
- Deliver specialized nursing care
- Administer medications
- Monitor clinical care plans
- Participate in clinical auditing
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Bachelor of Nursing
- New grads considered
- Current AHPRA registration
- National Police and NDIS clearances
- Flu vaccination and COVID vaccinations
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter, and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before the application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression thorough recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call on 02 9024 3271 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!