ABOUT HEALTHCARE AUSTRALIA
Healthcare Australia is a leading nursing agency offering workforce solutions to our valued clients with placement opportunities for Registered Nurses in the beautiful NT.
Break your journey along the Stuart Highway at Tennant Creek and the Barkly Tablelands, known for its million-acre cattle stations, gold mining heritage, iconic rock formations and Aboriginal culture. This is genuine Outback Australia.
Wander around Karlu Karlu / Devils Marbles where you’ll find boulders that are precariously balanced and defying gravity, scattered across a wide, shallow valley.
This facility are looking for:
- 2 years Post Grad Australian Experience
- Comfortable working with Aged Care Standards
- Remote and Indigenous Aged Care Experience highly desirable
- Comfortable providing care, medications, domestic work where required
- Must have a valid manual Driver’s Licence
- Unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- National Police Clearance (or willing to obtain)
- Flexible & friendly attitude to commence placement 12.08 for 6-8 weeks
What HCA can offer you:
- Free travel within Australia*
- Free accommodation*
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant & access to 24/7 Support Service
- Education Bonus*
If you have a positive attitude, outstanding critical thinking skills, resilience and ongoing education will be your secret weapons to success. If it’s your time to take the leap and reap the rewards of remote nursing contact Cassidy now!
Please click APPLY NOW OR email [email protected] OR call 08 8943 1555
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!