Healthcare Australia Rural & Remote
As one of the largest Nursing Recruitment Agencies in Australia, Healthcare Australia (HCA) continues to provide quality workforce solutions to rural & remote health services Australia Wide. With an experienced workforce management team we continue to expand our service delivery due to our supportive approach to our valued team members and consistent fill rates with our clients. At HCA we truly believe that our staff are our assets and invest in our people accordingly. Our Rural & Remote division values are WE are accountable, WE care, WE are team players, WE are leaders, WE understand your needs! We are inviting you to submit your expression of interest to join us if you feel that your values align with ours.
Healthcare Australia invite you to express your interest in placements throughout Australia this Christmas, taking you into 2022. We will organise your travel and accommodation, all you need to do is Register with HCA and be open to adventure. Applicants must be resilient and flexible, as things change quickly in Agency Nursing.
Our Ideal Candidate:-
- Willing to participate in HCA’s quality credentialing process
- 2+ Years post-graduate experience
- Current Birth suite/Delivery experience necessary
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain a professional approach at all times
- Align with HCA’s core values
Healthcare Australia’s benefits include:
- Your personal consultant, who supports you while on and off contract, and a 24/7 after hours service
- Experience the beauty of working in Rural and Remote locations around Australia
- Accommodation and Travel incentives – Travel subsidies available (T&C’s apply)
- Free access to online training = CPD points
- $1000 reimbursement on applicable training and education courses once completed a minimum 12-week contract. **T&Cs apply
- earn bonuses for referring other successful nurses
- Opportunity to extend, or even travel interstate
- Ca$h4Hours$ (ask me for more details)
Want to know more? APPLY NOW Alternatively you can call Mallory Carr 08 8943 1555 or email
[email protected] for a confidential discussion
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!