Now in our 50th year, as an employer today we focus on our people to ensure a great home/work life balance.
We play a crucial role in shaping the future of Healthcare in Australia; we offer flexible working arrangements with opportunities to further your career, and we enjoy a working environment where our employees feel valued.
Do you Have?
- High level stakeholder management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated previous success in a similar role
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills in project management, planning and scheduling
- The ability to successfully influence stakeholder groups when faced with obstacle and high pressure solutions
- The ability to work efficiently to meet rigid submission deadlines
The opportunity and about the role:
Reporting to the General Manager – Strategic Programs this newly created role will identify opportunities for bid submissions, develop bid-winning strategies, conduct research, write and edit proposals, negotiate and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders to deliver bid outcomes.
In this role you will deliver compliant proposals while adhering to budgetary, commercial and time constraints. The role will work cross-company supporting all business areas but with a key focus on growing business through large tenders and proposals.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Development of bid strategy and content
- Review tender documents including contractual, operational and strategic requirements
- Coordinates bid team meetings during the bid process and ensure all contributors are well informed of their responsibilities and the contribution deadlines
- Co-ordinate with Divisional General Managers to evaluate strategic fit, probability of success and key bid decisions
- Writing, editing, collating and producing bid responses to large tenders in line with corporate guidelines
- Development of key content with support from relevant Subject Matter Experts (SME), including tailored supporting material
- Work with SMEs to develop operational solutions that align with tender requirements
- Manages tender library and ensures all information is up to date and accurate
- Work closely with HCAs pricing manager to develop pricing/financial models
- Track of all costs and managing budgets in line with organisational requirements
What you will bring to the role:
A strong communicator, your experience and well-developed problem solving skills have provided you an outcome-focused, systematic approach to finding solutions and delivering on timeframes required.
You’re confident working under pressure, juggling conflicting priorities as they arise and you have the ability to identify commercial risks within contracts as required.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Tertiary qualifications within a Business-related discipline. e.g. Bachelor of Business/Commerce, Bachelor or Laws
- Demonstrable commercial experience. Experience in health is desirable
- Strong writing skills with significant experience in bids, tenders, proposals and grant submissions
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal and relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Deadline-driven and committed to excellence.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with ability to successfully influence stakeholder groups
- Ability to project manage large bid proposals
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s largest specialist healthcare workforce provider. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with a strong presence in the staffing of nursing, community, medical, corporate, allied and Crisis Response Management sectors in all States of Australia.
Healthcare Australia is leading the efforts in vaccine administration, hotel quarantine and government projects across Australia and New Zealand.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HCA
- We are a people-centric business with our core values driving everything we do
- Centrally located in CBD
- Public transport on the doorstep
- Future career opportunities with an expanding national organisation
- Close, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible working arrangements
Working for HCA will put you in a strategic position, with opportunities for career growth and development along with financial and non-financial benefits. Healthcare Australia will continue to grow at exponential levels over the next few years and offers significant career advancement opportunities for the successful applicant.
This is an opportunity to make your mark within a friendly, supportive, and growing organisation. Please apply here or email your current CV and cover letter outlining your experience to [email protected]
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
To learn more about HCA:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!