WA Country Health Service (WACHS) are looking for assistance with the supply of clinical staff to complement the current workforce in regional areas throughout Western Australia. Clinical staff will be required to work across Multiple Regional Sites within Western Australia for a period of no less than 8 weeks. We are pending individual needs but Kimberley, Pilbara, Midwest, Goldfields, Wheatbelt and South West are priority areas. The situation in WA health is ever evolving and the placements require staff who are adaptable to changing requirements and flexible.
Explore WA’s most famous tourist attractions in the Kimberly, Pilbara and Midwest whilst you work your way through the countryside. Whether is riding camels on Cable Beach, exploring Karijini National Park or visiting the Blue Holes in Kalbarri, WA has something on offer for everyone.
Areas of skill in demand include:
- 2+ Years FT ED experience
- Must have solid triage and resuscitation skills and be comfortable working if a doctor is not on-site in some locations. WACHS triage not mandatory
- ED RNs need to be comfortable to attend emergencies in the hospital ambulance with an orderly/driver – In some locations
- Candidates should be ready & willing to assist in other areas in the hospital as designated
- ALS preferred however experience will be considered
What we can offer you:
- Great Pay Rates from $75 ph
- Living Away from Home allowance at $116.05 Per day
- Isolation/Quarantine support in the event our worker is required to isolate due to being a close contact or becomes covid positive
- Free Travel*
- Up to $1000 Education Bonus per annum
If the above suits you, I would love to help you achieve your rural and remote nursing dreams. Click the apply button now and send through a current copy of your CV to [email protected] or call 08 8943 1555
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!