HCA are currently running an R&R incentive for New Zealand Nurses who want to travel to Australia to work. We will cover your return travel to NZ and subsidise quarantine expenses for those who come to work for a minimum of 8 weeks. This incentive is running from 6th November 2020 to 28th February 2021.
Contact our NZ team now for more information – Nz@healthcareaustralia.com.au
Free Trans-Tasman Travel T&C’s
• The ‘New Zealand Travel FREE with HCA’ incentive runs from 00:00 AEST 16th November 2020 to 23:59 AEST 28th February 2021.
• These Terms and Conditions are effective from the date specified above and may be amended by Healthcare Australia at any time.
• This incentive is available to all HCA Rural & Remote candidates currently located in Australia or New Zealand and commencing their placement within the dates of the incentive.
• The candidate must be eligible to work in Australia, hold AHPRA Registration with no restrictions and be registered with HCA to participate (if unsure about the process please contact our Rural and Remote Team. They will assist candidates in being work ready).
• To qualify for this incentive the candidate must successfully complete a minimum placement of 8 weeks.
• For INTERNATIONAL: This allowance is valid for flights ONLY from the candidate’s closest international airport to their entry port into Australia. En-route accommodation reimbursement applies only as specified in the candidate agreement. At this point the standard free travel Ts and Cs WITHIN AUSTRALIA will apply. Travel to Australia will be booked by the candidate and reimbursement upon completion of 6 weeks of placement or successful completion of placement.
• Travel refers to all en-route travel within Australia – fuel (equivalent to Best Fare of the Day and as per your candidate agreement) OR flights (economy class only) OR public transport and applicable en–route taxis ONLY from the candidate’s closest airport to the placement location and return to the same airport. Excess baggage reimbursement is capped at $40 per placement. Taxis to/from home are not included.
• Within Australia, travel is to be booked by the consultants. In the case of a candidate needing to book their own travel and transport, this will need to be approved by their consultant before booking.
• All travel must be in the name of the candidate.
• The candidate must submit their travel claims to their consultant within 14 days of your successful placement completion.
• Once all documentation has been received and approved by HCA, the candidate will be reimbursed for their travel within 30 business days.
• Healthcare Australia has no obligation to candidates who do not comply with these terms and conditions.
• Travel entitlements apply to specified placement ONLY as outlined in the candidate agreement. Travel must be completed within 7 days of the end date of the placement, after such time it is the candidate’s financial responsibility to arrange their travel home. HCA will not be obligated to provide any financial travel assistance after this time.
• Candidates who do not meet HCA travel policy will have their claim rejected.
• Candidates who do not meet HCA’s strict compliance requirements will have their claim rejected.